Welcome to rivalcfg’s documentation!¶
Rivalcfg is a Python library and a CLI utility program that allows you to configure SteelSeries gaming mice on Linux and Windows (probably works on BSD and Mac OS too, but not tested).
I first created this program to configure my Rival 100 and the original Rival mice, then I added support for other Rival devices thanks to contributors. Today this project aims to support any SteelSeries gaming mice (Rival, Sensei,…).
This is an unofficial software. It was made by reverse engineering devices and is not supported nor approved by SteelSeries.
- Command-Line Usage
- Environment Variables
- Python API
- Supported Devices
- SteelSeries Kana v2
- SteelSeries Kinzu v2
- SteelSeries Rival 3
- SteelSeries Rival 95 and Rival 100 PC Bang
- SteelSeries Rival 100 and Rival 105
- SteelSeries Rival 110 and Rival 106
- SteelSeries Rival 300 and original Rival
- SteelSeries Rival 300S
- SteelSeries Rival 310
- SteelSeries Rival 500
- SteelSeries Rival 600
- SteelSeries Rival 700 and Rival 710
- SteelSeries Sensei 310
- SteelSeries Sensei [RAW]
- Frequently Asked Questions